Many Christians feel powerless to help people know Jesus. We are called to be salt and light in our world, but what does a personal ministry even look like in our digital age? How can you make in impact when you are isolated and your connections on social media seem so superficial? How can you grow your digital engagement to make a greater impact?
Indigitous has two upcoming online workshops to help answer all of those questions and more. It is our hope and prayer that these workshops will help you learn new skills, grow in your confidence, and pick up new strategies so you can be more effective in your ministry.
February 19: Life on Mission in a Digital World
This workshop is intended for anyone who wants to get started with digital ministry or for any follower of Christ who desires to grow your impact in the digital space. We believe that if you have a phone, you can share your faith. This workshop will help you do that effectively.
Things you will learn:
- A helpful framework that will help you engage with people online
- A strategy for using questions and listening to steer people towards spiritual conversations
- How to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ when the opportunity arises
- How a Digital Day of Outreach can rally and mobilize your church, small group, or friends to make an impact through your social networks
March 5: Enlarging Your Digital Engagement
This workshop is intended for pastors, ministry and outreach leaders, or anyone who wants to step out in faith in obedience to Matthew 28:18-20. This workshop is more about strategy and leadership.
Things you will learn:
- How to increase your digital engagement
- How to mobilize likeminded believers to make an impact
- How to plan and lead a Digital Mission Trip to make an impact across the world without leaving home
- How your church or ministry can implement new strategies to take advantage of the unique challenges and opportunities of 2021
Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it. (Habakkuk 2:2)
- Register for one or both of the workshops and join us.
More digital missions stories
Most people don’t like being put on the spot. That’s why people dread job interviews, first dates, and starting spiritual