Join us in Lagos, Nigeria for our next Indigitous Classic conference.
Who Should Attend
- Pastors, Missionaries, Church workers
- Tech leaders, Enterpreneurs, Start-ups, Webmasters
- Parents, Guardians, Youth pastors, Children workers
- Secondary and University students
Why You Should Attend
- You will learn how to use our various world class mobile apps for evangelism, discipleship and mentoring.
- You will learn how to build social media movements for your ministry and business ideas with professionals from Manila, Phillipines.
- You will learn how to create personas and spiritual (click) journeys for your website or social media audience.
- .You will learn how you and your children can stay safe and secure online through tools, and screen accountability techniques.
- You will connect and engage coaches that can journey with you as you implement projects for your ministry or business for the next 6 months after the program.
- Engage your Teens and young adults to learn and create artificial intelligent robots.
- Mr. Wale Owoeye – CEO, Cederview Technologies (Nigeria)
- Dr. Wale Adeagbo – COO, Academy Halogen (Nigeria)
- Mr. Emmanuel Richards – West Africa Digital Strategies leader (Nigeria)
- Mr. Kumah Doe – West Africa Digital Strategies member (Ghana)
- Miss Eunice Amoah – Co-founder, Indigitous Ghana
- Mr. Simon Seow – Co-founder, Global Indigitous movements (Singapore)
- Mr. Billy Saludares – Co-founder, Boiling Waters (Social Media Movements – Phillipines)
- Mr. Oluwajoba Oluwaniyi, CEO, SMOG (Nigeria)
- Mr. Yomi Adeyinka – Co-founder, Indigitous Nigeria