We are called to go into all the world and make disciples. How do we creatively do that in our Covid-world when physical travel is difficult, how does Missions look like in this new norm?
What to expect from this workshop:
- Learn how you can take your digital engagement one step further as you mobilize a group of like-minded believers to make an impact in a different culture or context.
- Discover how you can plan and lead a ‘Digital Missions Trip’ to connect and touch lives across the miles, all in the comfort of your home, without passports and visas.
- Find out how this strategy kick-started hundreds of precious spiritual conversations with those who are curious about Jesus.
- Get practical handles on how your church (Missions, Outreach or Youth ministry) can also initiate such unique digital missions opportunities in 2021.
Who should attend:
- Pastors or lay-leaders
- Missions and Outreach leaders
- Anyone desiring to step out in faith in obedience to Matthew 28:18-20.
Register by March 1, 2021 here!
(Please send questions to email@example.com)